Located in the pristine south of Tasmania, Huon River Cottage offers you an opportunity to relax in understated luxury with modern, home-like comforts.
The cottage has been designed so you can relax in style, take in the stunning views and immerse yourself in the Huon Valley. It is a completely self contained home.
More specifically, the cottage includes;
- 3 large bedrooms (king size bed, queen size bed and 2 singles)
- 2 bathrooms (main bathroom and ensuite)
- Fully equipped and provisioned modern kitchen
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and external clothes line
- Wi Fi, smart TV, VCR, CD player and radio
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Wood fire
- 40 minutes drive to Hobart (1 hours for the Hobart airport)
To see the floor plan of our cottage, please click here.
- Shopping service to provision cottage with fresh local produce
Other things to note:
Linen and towels are supplied. The Cottage is suitable for young children. A safety gate can isolate the front deck, and a Porta Cot and high chair are available. Subject to availability, a babysitting service may be able to be arranged with our housekeeper. The cottage curtilage is fully fenced and is a great area for children to play in.
The Cottage is furnished with a wide range of provisions, including cereals, bread, eggs, milk, tea , coffee and condiments. A full list of provisions supplied is available on request.
See our booking page for prices.